Cop Car vs Deer

Ever had a deer jump out in front of you while driving? If you don't see the deer until the last second, there's not a whole bunch you can do... I've narrowly missed deer because I saw them in just enough time. Plus it's not really a good idea to swerve in case another car is coming or you may go off the road on the other side and do some other damage. It's best to slam on the brakes and hit the deer. The on time a deer hit me, I didn't even see it until it was a second away from hitting my car, no time for any reaction, swerving or stopping. Luckily, it was the fender it hit, not the front. It can do a lot more damage if you hit one from the front. This cop may not have seen the deer until it was too late. You can say it was easily visible in the video, but think of his speed, probably a little tiredness, the fact that we knew a deer was going to jump out and he didn't...

Here's another cop vs. deer video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4YIBIQ_n7w I don't think anyone won...

I mean from the impact

I doubt that's real..
It is.
I guess It could be real. But:

1) Wouldnt it have swerved MORE?
2) How did the footage get leaked?
1. No. For one, it was dark. There's not much time to react when you are going at an extremely high speed concentrating on the read ahead of you. Trust me. I barely had enough time to miss one deer and only clipped the second with my fender at only 70mph.

2. Police car footage can be found all over the 'net.

My dad hit a moose with his pickup truck one night. It just walked out into the road.

The truck didn't take any serious damage apart from losing the driver side head light.

I guess It could be real. But:

1) Wouldnt it have swerved MORE?
2) How did the footage get leaked?

1) Because cop cars have the front end reinforced for impacts, dont you see the bars they have in their front bumpers?
2)There is police footage leaked all over the net... Want me to link you to one where some dude commited suicide inside a police interrogation room by shooting himself in teh head?

Older age does not make one happy to see an animal get pasted by a moving vehicle.

mabey not but it deffinitly takes away the horor of it. anyway, that dear died fast and didn't see it coming. worse things have happend

Back
Top Bottom