XP-32bit or Vista-64bit

i dont want just XP. i wanna know why... explain. whats better and how will it preform better gaming aswell.

I say XP because the 9600GT isn't a card that will allow you to max out stuff on DX10, however it will let you max out some stuff on DX9. Also, with 2GB of RAM you have much more room in XP than in Vista.

our of interest why is it 32 bit XP vs vista 64 bit ??

in all honesty i would probably say 32 bit vista if it was an option

if not then i would really be torn between the 2 like yourself but in the end probably go with vista 64 bit.

Ya thats what i was thinking, cuz i have the money for 2 more GB i just never got it cuz i no xp only uses 2.. so i think ill get 4 gb and use vista 64. and anyway if i ever have problems with vista ill just roll back to xp

Thanks everyone

our of interest why is it 32 bit XP vs vista 64 bit ??

in all honesty i would probably say 32 bit vista if it was an option

if not then i would really be torn between the 2 like yourself but in the end probably go with vista 64 bit.

So your saying 32bit vista would be better then 64 vista because i can get the 32 bit i just thot that 64 is better

You already have XP? If so, then it's not worth the extra cost to upgrade (because it would be an upgrade) to Vista.

If this were a new rig and you were choosing between the two, then Vista 64 would be the obvious choice.

Back
Top Bottom