Yay

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i installed my CPU with some AS5 and the OCZ Vendetta 2 (took 2 of my ram slots, so now i can only install 2 DDR2 ram....), and also got the Gigabyte mobo.
These are my temp so far
untitled.jpg

And i am going to go get the 600W StealthXStream Later for like $100 at microcenter, would go with newegg, but i kind of want it now.
The 600W StealthXStream can run 2 8800GT right?
i dont need to get the GameXStream?

I went out and bought the 600W StealthXStream
im running SLI right now with my friends 8800GT,
takes up so many space...

Yep, pretty much.

nah, wasnt a new build, i just swap mobos with a friend, bought a new HSF, and bought a new HSF
so i ran SLI, and benchmarked Crysis. but i didnt see any FPS increase, but then i turned on X8 AA and the FPS stayed the same, so i guess i only get most out of SLI if i turn on AA.
Guess i wont be SLi'ing till i need to.
Im just going to save my money for emergencies now, and buy an 8800GT when i need to, but i think i wouldve went with another card by then. XD
haha, so much for SLI, but at least now i can say i achieved SLI before.

I am going to try OC'ing my CPU later.

Quick question, Everest and my Bios both display different temperature, which one should i trust?

nah, wasnt a new build, i just swap mobos with a friend, bought a new HSF, and bought a new HSF
so i ran SLI, and benchmarked Crysis. but i didnt see any FPS increase, but then i turned on X8 AA and the FPS stayed the same, so i guess i only get most out of SLI if i turn on AA.
Guess i wont be SLi'ing till i need to.
Im just going to save my money for emergencies now, and buy an 8800GT when i need to, but i think i wouldve went with another card by then. XD
haha, so much for SLI, but at least now i can say i achieved SLI before.

I am going to try OC'ing my CPU later.

Quick question, Everest and my Bios both display different temperature, which one should i trust?

I usually trust the bios...

so i flashed my bios with the latest F6, and it says it has to restart, so i restarted, wouldnt post, and i was like okay, then i will clear the CMOS like what these guys on the review said
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813128339
after 5 min, i put the battery back, and it still wouldnt post. no display, no nothing, everything turns on, fans, DVD drive, HDD, etc.
The motherboard has Dual Bios by the way.
Any suggestion on what to do?

EDIT - Okay, i can get to the post screen, and i get one beep (meaning everything is fine), but it just stays on that screen (the screen which are like press Del to into BIOS)
i think its called the splash screen
any ideas on how to fix it?
i pressed all buttons, but nothing seem to work
my mobo is GIGABYTE GA-M750SLI-DS4 BTW

EDIT2 - i unplugged all my drives, and it started to work, but then it asks me some type of profile to load, i think it was a checksom error, and i said to load the profile. after i pressed enter, the screen just went blank, and now it wont post again, no beeps either....

any help?

and it seems that since it has Dual Bios, it should go back to original right?

My motherboard has dual bios - But so far, i can only seem to boot into the backup, by going from the main then selecting "Boot from backup". You might be able to change a jumped on your motherboard though..

if you are refering to the jumpers.
the mobo dont have any jumpers but to clear the CMOS.

Back
Top Bottom