Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hard to have sympathy for someone who thinks like this. Even if it was spur of the moment.

I haven't had sympathy for this guy ever. He's almost always going on about how he's depressed about this or that.

Then whenever he would do stupid shit on this forum, he make some big 'ol apology thread.

If he's not whining about his personal problems, he's going on and on about whichever video game he happens to be obsessed with at the time.

oh come on you guys are jsut ganging up on him hes banned moving on lets talk some random stuff plz.

oh come on you guys are jsut ganging up on him hes banned moving on lets talk some random stuff plz.

We gang up on him even when he's not banned. The only difference now is he can't make some post about how much he hates his life and is unwilling to do anything about his problems.

But anyway...

I love UT.

trust me people have tried time and time again he constantly whines about the same problems and then when members try and help him or tell him the truth its to harsh for him and he lashes out and calls us all homos or something simillar
he has problems that lie far beyond getting banned from here hes like 18 or something isnt he and cant stop obsessing about this one girl who he had a relationship with and then dumped

You guys need to leave him alone. None of us knows the situation. We don't know his ex-g/f...we don't even know Nate personally. This is a subject people like us should just stay out of even though he cries for attention by posting comments about how upset he is about it. In fact, why not just humor the guy a bit and just say "aww I'm sorry to hear that, that does suck". Any other opinions go without saying.

You guys need to leave him alone. None of us knows the situation. We don't know his ex-g/f...we don't even know Nate personally. This is a subject people like us should just stay out of even though he cries for attention by posting comments about how upset he is about it. In fact, why not just humor the guy a bit and just say "aww I'm sorry to hear that, that does suck". Any other opinions go without saying.

OK i agree we don't know him or his ex GF but he gets us involved by posting it here , if he didnt want us involved then simple soloution dont post it here
and i never usually respond to him bating for attention
but when he posts sick posts like he hopes his ex gf's baby dies that's when things get a bit too much with his posts for my liking if he seriously thinks like that he is obviously messed up in the head and needs serioous professional help with his problems ,
and besides why should we humor him this isn't a personal support forum where you can get help for all your life problems forum its a computer forum this forum is mostly a load of teenage guys who lets be honest arent really going to care about poor old nate and how his life supposedly sucks , as you said we dont know him so tbh we arent in any position to help him with his problems if he wants that sort of thing then he should find a forum out there that does that sort of thing or seek out counseling in real life but this certainly isn't the place to come and whine about your life problems i don't think we should stay out , he obviously wants our input or he wouldn't post it here but then when people tell him what he dosent want to hear he dosent like it and attacks us all in a chldish way calling us homos i think he is the only one in the wrong here

well im not opposed to the conversaton m just saying whas done is done, im not gettting involved anmore, well i wish i had an article but i hear the drinking age in the US may be lowered to 18!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom