need to wake up earlier.

Take out a bank loan to buy a house and car. If you don't get up on time to go to work you get the sack and go bankrupt and lose your house and car. That should get you moving each morning.

If one of these types of alarms isn't loud enough for you, you need to consider some surgery on your ears.
jumbo-twin-bell-alarm-clock.jpg

I have a really good natural alarm lock in my head.

If I know I have to do something in the morning, I will automatically naturally wake up on time. It's pretty nifty. Lol

If one of these types of alarms isn't loud enough for you, you need to consider some surgery on your ears.

If I know I have to do something in the morning, I will automatically naturally wake up on time. It's pretty nifty. Lol

That is the Mega alarm clock I was on about which woke me up from my brothers room. It is a good one!

Yeah get one of these, that should get you up in time

Go to bed early enough so that you get the correct amount of sleep you need, then get some mega loud alarm clock and wake up every day at the same time and you'll get a routine. Or you could always face your bed towards a window, preferably where the sun comes in, that'll wake you up every time.

An other way would be to stay up all night until 2 the next day in the afternoon then get up at around 12night, then go bed about 4 next day and get up at 3 and so on until you get up at 6 stay in that order it will be easier

An other way would be to stay up all night until 2 the next day in the afternoon then get up at around 12night, then go bed about 4 next day and get up at 3 and so on until you get up at 6 stay in that order it will be easier

that is the craziest idea ever. and besides, thats like taking a day out of you life.

what you need to do is always wake up at 6. then your body will naturally do it.

Back
Top Bottom