I kissed a girl and I liked it

Mike, when Halford left the band I stayed loyal to him and wouldn't buy anymore of their albums. Foolish me. Earlier this year I downloaded their entire discography and have been kicking myself ever since. Now I flog to death songs like One On One, Hell Is Home, Death Row, Burn In Hell & Cathederal Spires. I'm making up for those lost years.

Haha yeah, Jugulator and Demolition had some good stuff. I can't imagine Halford singing those kind of songs.

I "can" imagine him singing those tracks. With a 4 and a half octave range he can sing anything, however, in saying that Owens does a more than a superb job.

20 days to go and counting. 40,000 watts of headbanging fury. HELL YEAH!!!

Oh I wish it were so Sin, God do I wish it were so.

Truth be told, I've been kicked, punched, slammed and had countless objects weighing over 5lbs hurled into the old 'twig and berries' (or, as I've named mine...Rodzilla and the Tokyo Two:D) so many times that I've lost count...most of the time, as oddly as it sounds it's by accident. My friends and I will be throwing a football around and someone will f*** up and wham, football to the cods. Or my 5 year old cousin will be running around our house and I will turn the corner as he is and wham, toddler head to the cods. Or at times I've been on a trampoline with friends and when one has tripped and fell and wham, extended leg to the cods. I've also been the unfortunate victim who walked through a door and wham, a friend hits me in the twins:(

Or when you jump of a 21 foot and land with your knee in your face?

now that hurts

Back
Top Bottom