How do you back up drivers to removable storage device?

right click my computer,properties,device manager, and click the drivers of the devices you want from there location. its much easier if you download them from the site if its a manufactured pc you can get them all from there websie.

From device manager how do you back them up?

I will probably back them up through using the computer and from website - best to be safe.

I thought you said (ace 777) to back them up through device manager?

Yes, is manufactured (Dell PC).

Although aas you said will probablt be easier to do through website (manufactueres). I have gone too there site and specified my make and model but it is now giving me a huge list of drivers to download. See below:

applications = 4
audio = 3
bios = 1
cd/dvd = 39
chipset = 1
communication = 5
diagnostics = 3
ide and eide controllers = 1
input device drivers = 2
network = 7
system utilites = 2
system manangement = 9
video = 5

The numbers after the title
e.g cd/dvd = 9
means there is 9 drivers to download. I have only one cd drive so which one do I choose from list? I thought that if Ityped in the model number then the website should know what cd drive it has and then supplies the one relevant driver to download. Or is it the case that there are several different cd/dvd drives availbale for that m,odel number?

IDK what your sayng dude there are no drivers needed for a cd drive if you download them ( on my gateway) it says in a txt doc that there are no drivers needed for this software.

so what am i supposed to do about the massive choice of different drivers to choose from for each device area like mentioned before. And how many from all the list do I need? all of them?

ok its one of each, ie video, your chipset is "xx" click download on the one xx some are for integrated and not integrated solutions you pick the one for you system.

Back
Top Bottom