Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it dies
Talk about overkill. The baby has/had no control over whatever went on in your failed relationship. Even if (the baby, or whoever) had something to do with it, which isn't possible considering it's a baby, and if I read correctly isn't born yet, why would you wish that it dies? Isn't that un peu extreme?

Nate, dude...she is just a girl! I'm pretty sure there are alot more out there. Like others have said, you need to let her go and obsessing over her because

A) First off, That is one of the most immature things I have ever had the misfortune of reading for you to wish ill upon a baby who had no choice in being conceived. Dumbass.

B)What good does obsessing over her do? NONE you just bum yourself out over things that have happened and which you can't change. What's done is done, and whatever happens does exactly that, it happens. Accept what happens and move on

C)It's just pretty damn creepy to be so obsessed with one girl

I'm going to pull out a piece of advice my grandpa once gave me, I suggest you use it.

"If you have to get bummed out, then go ahead and throw your little 'pitty party' but don't invite anyone and mop it up in about 5 minutes."

- My Grandpa

thanks for the negative rep it really does nothing for me or against me so just stop homos

Nate, I am going to ban you for a week. If you don't chill out after that, and trust me, I will monitor your posts very closely, it will be a year long ban. I promise you that.

Control what you say, or at least think about whether you should keep it to yourself. Stop being a fucking (pardon my language, but this stuff really gets to me) loser and go out, find a drinking buddy and enjoy yourself. Don't moan to a bunch of teens, we are not going to help your situation at all. In fact, the only thing that could help it is intense counseling.

you ppl are no help put down after put down

You deserve put downs for what you said. No matter how mad you are that your ex-girlfriend, who you should be over, is pregnant, there is no excuse for what was said.

thanks for the negative rep it really does nothing for me or against me so just stop homos

:rolleyes:

Nate, I am going to ban you for a week. If you don't chill out after that, and trust me, I will monitor your posts very closely, it will be a year long ban. I promise you that.

Control what you say, or at least think about whether you should keep it to yourself. Stop being a fucking (pardon my language, but this stuff really gets to me) loser and go out, find a drinking buddy and enjoy yourself. Don't moan to a bunch of teens, we are not going to help your situation at all. In fact, the only thing that could help it is intense counseling.

Agreed. Good move Thelis.

people arent going to be willing to help you if you attack them everytime tthey try so waht you got neg rep its only a bit of reputation on a forum

the saying the truth hurts comes into play here , we are all telling you what you know is right and what you know you have to do and you know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom