need to wake up earlier.

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
does anyone have any wyas that could help me wake up at around 6 am everyday? ive tried alarms but their either not loud enough or they just dont work.

hit yourself everytime you dont get up in time.

jk.

set a routine by starting to sleep earlier. think of something you are really looking forward to do tomorrow and excite yourself. this way, you will wake up earlier.

id get this sweet program ill have to find it, if you have a good stereos sytem crank it up and have it blast metal till you wake up.

Get a mega loud alarm clock. My brother has one and it wakes me up from the next room and I am a heavy sleeper.

Get a mega loud alarm clock. My brother has one and it wakes me up from the next room and I am a heavy sleeper.

thats what I do. its called my computer. it blasts a bad song really loud, so I wanna get up to turn it off. I also have it setup so I have to enter a password- something I can't do in my sleep.

That is another option. Although I no if I did that I would get shot as my parents are in the room next door and I don't think they would be to pleased.

hit yourself everytime you dont get up in time.

jk.

set a routine by starting to sleep earlier. think of something you are really looking forward to do tomorrow and excite yourself. this way, you will wake up earlier.

if you get excited for the next day, wont it be harder to go to sleep because you want it so bad?

what i do is go exercise a lot till i get tired, then i can go to sleep earlier, and wake up earlier.
but i dont exercise around night though, usually just around the daytime, or morning.

If you like coffee, get a pot that has auto-brew and have it set to start brewing at like 5:55, and have an alarm set at six. Between the coffee smell, and the alarm it should work. It worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom