Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i had friends
I wonder why you don't. Seriously.... take a look in the mirror and tell yourself to stop being a knob. You're not the first person ever to get dumped. Carrying on like a spoilt little brat and feeling sorry for yourself won't help. It's over. Leave her alone and move on.

some guy effed my X gf and got her pregnant....

Really that is none of your business

Jesus tapdancing Christ....

Nate, ever asked yourself why she left you? Look over your post history and I think you'll see the answer; you come across as a dangerously disturbed, bitter, irrational, childish and immature dumbfuck.

Sort yourself out before you dare blame others, especially an unborn baby. Yes, it was stupid for her to get pregnant but you can at least sit back and laugh while she has to bring it up; seeing as it's not your responsibility you can walk the hell away with a clear conscience. Regardless of whether or not she has the baby at the end of it all her life has been changed as any outcome.

I'm 21 and I've been single my entire life. Why? It's purely deliberate, I could have had any of the girls I wanted (and there's been many, also many coming onto me) but I deliberately chose to avoid the whole thing. I have avoided relationships by pure choice, not because I can't; I don't want that kind of dramatic horseshit in my life and it appears you do but can't handle it properly. Believe me, if I had £1 for every time I had a friend my own age bitching about a relationship or getting upset over a partner I would make Bill Gates look bankrupt in comparison to the amount of money I'd have, it does my head in just listening to it and it's so utterly pointless.

well heres my thoughts, you need to get over her, don't EVER wish anything bad on them thats just sick, and you shouldn't ove her anymore she obviously doesn't care fro you anymore, dude just moe on, find a new girl, and make some friends dude, don't let her get to you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom