I kissed a girl and I liked it

Ahyoka, obviously you've never been kicked in the old two fruit and veg mate lol.

Oh I wish it were so Sin, God do I wish it were so.

Truth be told, I've been kicked, punched, slammed and had countless objects weighing over 5lbs hurled into the old 'twig and berries' (or, as I've named mine...Rodzilla and the Tokyo Two:D) so many times that I've lost count...most of the time, as oddly as it sounds it's by accident. My friends and I will be throwing a football around and someone will f*** up and wham, football to the cods. Or my 5 year old cousin will be running around our house and I will turn the corner as he is and wham, toddler head to the cods. Or at times I've been on a trampoline with friends and when one has tripped and fell and wham, extended leg to the cods. I've also been the unfortunate victim who walked through a door and wham, a friend hits me in the twins:(

I heard the girl who sings this song's parents are like pastors and they got so pissed about it.

Yeah thats true. Katys mom belongs to an evangelical church and i guess everytime her daughters song plays she bows her head and prays for her. Although katy perry denied that her mom made any comments and said that the press is lying.

:rolleyes: doubt that

Oh I wish it were so Sin, God do I wish it were so.

Truth be told, I've been kicked, punched, slammed and had countless objects weighing over 5lbs hurled into the old 'twig and berries' (or, as I've named mine...Rodzilla and the Tokyo Two:D) so many times that I've lost count...most of the time, as oddly as it sounds it's by accident. My friends and I will be throwing a football around and someone will f*** up and wham, football to the cods. Or my 5 year old cousin will be running around our house and I will turn the corner as he is and wham, toddler head to the cods. Or at times I've been on a trampoline with friends and when one has tripped and fell and wham, extended leg to the cods. I've also been the unfortunate victim who walked through a door and wham, a friend hits me in the twins:(

Mate, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I bow to the King Of Swollen Gonads. :cool:

And I thought I was tough. LOL!

He, is, the PAINKILLER.

Nothing stranger than listening to Yngwie Malmsteen covering ABBA. It's a crime against humanity. :mad:

Mike, I really like One Shot At Glory from that album.

My favorite from that album is either Night Crawler or A Touch Of Evil.

I like all the tracks on it. The title track has such a brutal drum beat. Intense.

Mike, when Halford left the band I stayed loyal to him and wouldn't buy anymore of their albums. Foolish me. Earlier this year I downloaded their entire discography and have been kicking myself ever since. Now I flog to death songs like One On One, Hell Is Home, Death Row, Burn In Hell & Cathederal Spires. I'm making up for those lost years.

Back
Top Bottom