Car Thread!

I didnt know the saleen was american. Yeah I know the aero ultimate was though. The Corvette is not that great with corners and what not, the Ford GT is much better with that.

SSC Ultimate Aero made in the good old USA. Also, the Corvette is not a drag queen, its made to handle the corners. Its a plus that it has a good quarter mile time :D

There's something interesting and humorous about that car, see if you can spot it. :p
ssc-ultimate-aero.jpg

12016-2004-Ford-Focus.jpg

It's the only way those things would ever see over 200mph I suppose. :D

I didnt know the saleen was american. Yeah I know the aero ultimate was though. The Corvette is not that great with corners and what not, the Ford GT is much better with that.

Your wrong the new vette's arent for straight lines the are really good for tracks and they are lightweight teh new ZR1 beats the Ford GT and teh new GTR at the track.

It'll probably cost more than the vehicle for a years worth of gas lol
I don't know how anyone can look at a boat of a car like a GTO any more... that's why they are selling cheap.

Eh, it gets like 18-20MPG. I'd love to go for an Evo or WRX STi, which both go about as fast, but they're way more.

Right now it's between a GTO or a Dodge SRT-4. I'm not sure yet. The GTO is a little more.

EDIT: The H2s, which retail for like $60k, are going for like $15-20k used for like an '05.

The 2009 Impreza WRX is looking awfully attractive now. Subaru has added a lot of things from the STI while keeping the price at well less than $30,000.

You should also check out the Mitsubishi Evolution Ralliart too. It's got a lot of features for roughly the same price as the WRX.

Yeah, I definitely have to keep it under 20k though. The SRT-4 is clearly the best value, but I'm worried about reliability.

Back
Top Bottom