How to crack wifi security?

Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy.

I know many of you may protest that this is wrong, etc....but they're just protecting the wifi from being used by others. I'm a student, so I think that it will be ok. I don't want to use 3G, because I only get 1.5GB/month

Speak to a school administrator.

Forum Rules(Sig Rule updated)
* (A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.
I know many of you may protest that this is wrong, etc. . . I'm a student, so I think that it will be ok.

You're wrong. You get an F, maybe even expelled if you're caught. :cool:

He's not breaking into any of those things so? It's not a website, it's not email, it's not software and it's not a message service!?

He's not breaking into any of those things so? It's not a website, it's not email, it's not software and it's not a message service!?

still common sense prevails and its quite obvious what he is asking for is wrong , and besdies why is this thread even still open

Back
Top Bottom