Site Down....

The server crashed today unfortunately. It wasn't related to the white page spamming incident yesterday, it was just unfortunate they happened quite close together

great lol i was just about to post a build and i click the button and it never posted. so i quick copyed it all cause i didnt want to re tpye it all but now i lost the copy cuase i copy something eles. grr lol whatever i already ordered it.

thats happened to me a lot man ill tpye like a one page easy thread and ill lose it that rally sucks dude.

i am posting a wuestion now. the major concern was about a cpu cooler and a bracket

I just don't see the point in making a thread everytime the forum goes everytime it goes someone makes the obvious thread stating that the damn forum is down her i'm sure we all know you know and i'm sure David is working on it okay...

I just don't see the point in making a thread everytime the forum goes everytime it goes someone makes the obvious thread stating that the damn forum is down her i'm sure we all know you know and i'm sure David is working on it okay...

Easy, so david can better know what times it went down and what time it came back up. Knowing that can help him solve what ever the issue may be

----------------
Listening to: AFI - Miss Murder

OMG the sitez waz down for 2!! dayz what am i GUNNA do wit out computer forums!!!11 lolz

But seriously we dont even get pics in sigs in this forum and we have to deal with these problems?? tsk tsk..

Back
Top Bottom