Getting drunk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many of you here are even legal to drink.

Just about everyone, seeing as the legal drinking age in the UK is five, yes, five years old. The 18 age limit here is for purchasing alcohol, not consuming it.

The USA is just pathetic towards drinking, why can you get married, drive, have kids, fight and die for Uncle Sam on the other side of the world, get sentenced to death, smoke, enter full-time education... all at under aged 21. Why can you do all that and not be allowed to have a beer? Tell me why that makes sense.

You sound like one of those people who hates alcohol, hates anyone who uses it and thinks you deserve some kind of special recognition for doing so.

Super Star Dust HD... Hmm...wasn't that impressed by the demo.

Go download Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 for the Xbox 360. Then you'd be talking. Not very playable when drunk though I'm afraid. I've tried it

12 shots of grain?
I have that each morning, but I call it porridge

actually, I have the most massive e-penis...

I have a couple of litres, (well I had a couple of litres, now just one litre and the reminants of a bottle) of a spirit i bought in Italy calls 95 degrees...
which oddly enough is 95% ABV (190% proof)

anyway.. for beers you can really beat the polish.
my favourite polish beer, (which is available in tesco) has to the a beer called okocim mocne (the one with the black label)
okocimmocne.jpg

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/acatalog/Beers_of_Europe__Polish_Beer_359.html

The one with the green label is quite nice too, but that's only 5.5%ABV (11% proof) whilst the black label one is 7%ABV (14% proof)

Yay for e-penis enlargement with another drinking thread.

Yesterday I drank a 26'er of vodka, than a 12 pack of Corona, than put a micky of rum mixed into 2L of coke than did 6 shots of liquid cocaine in a bar, than went out and did headstand while smoking

a joint ontop of a moving transport truck :) All within 4 hours.

Umm K it didn't really have anything to do with enlarging my E penis. I was just making a random thread.

6 Shots of Pure grain EC....:rolleyes:

Whats EC? Emergency Condition? Its not like I just took shot after shot. 6 Shots total through the night man I'm not stupid.

His mother must be very proud of him. :rolleyes:

Actually she is. I drink maybe once a month or so now. Darn last night. I got drunk and posted a stupid thread. I could have hopped in my car and got a DUI or something. I bet she would of been real proud of that.

Go get real friends, fag.

This coming from a douche that tried to start his little secret forum group because he didn't like this one. That's gold man yep I'm the fag. I've got plenty of friends man.

Wonder how many of you here are even legal to drink.

I'm legal bitch

absynthe (or however its spelt) is the stuff. 80% :)

Its 90%

right I ain't gay but check this out, I was feeling my nuts just now reading post (not because of the post i just do it now and again) and i was reading root's bit, then came the part about the e-penis, my hand went straight off my balls lol straight away

This is being locked to save Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀's small bit of dignity he has left haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom