video card, yeah?

yeah its the equivelent of a 8600 gt which is one series above yours. it should a nice upgrade especially for that price!

It is a bit faster than your X1650, really it's not much of an upgrade. It's not a bad deal for $35 though.

What kind of lag are you getting in your games? Do you have any apps running in the background that may be causing the problems? What games are you playing that are having problems?

background apps are xfire and firefox at most, cpu usuage is around 40% when gaming and not using much memory. i get around 20 fps on Americas army when im in a full server and i see any enemy. get's annoying because im the kinda player that loves to run in the face of the enemy's but right when they appear on my screen i get like 10 fps when im shooing... cod4 i lag also.. lately ive been feeling alot of lag like a bunch of random freezing even with like 50-70 fps.... i know its the video card because its old and it blow's haha

The kind of connection, ping rates, and server congestion affect your performance just as much as the video card you are using.

well it happens in single player also like on WC3 when theres a bunch of things on my screen attacking i get like 5-15 fps

how much ram you got i no see in your sig, his card will be a nice upgrade for sooo cheap.

i guess its only the vid card that causing it to lag this upgrade would do you some real good.s

Back
Top Bottom