White page problem...again

mammikoura

Golden Master
Alright, I guess you all know this. Main page works fine, try to open any forum/thread and all you get is a white page. Happened a few hours ago.

I find it odd how a forum dedicated to computers is suffering from problems like this for years. This just isn't good.

Alright, I guess you all know this. Main page works fine, try to open any forum/thread and all you get is a white page. Happened a few hours ago.

I find it odd how a forum dedicated to computers is suffering from problems like this for years. This just isn't good.
some say it could be hackers, some say the server sucks, some say update VB, and others just dont know.
Sadly all of these require time and effort to sort. Something which im sure david has little spare, although i do agree, it needs sorting.

i just hope george doesn't hack that would be bad. servers aren't that bad its just need a few patches for VB.

i just hope george doesn't hack that would be bad. servers aren't that bad its just need a few patches for VB.
he couldnt even hack into a computer running on an unsecured network and without any form of security :)

that was a bad example, but all i meant by that was logging onto the network, going into computers and devices, and clicking on the computer to see its shared folders :p

Back
Top Bottom