Virtual document printer missing

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Hello :D

I was going to try and print a web page into My Documents, and clicked print (I don't have a 'real' printer) but it said that a printer couldn't be found. Now, what I was expecting was for it to launch the document image/virtual printer that lets you print a page and save it as a file in your documents (comes up as and MDI file)...

I don't know whats happened, I know I haven't (intentionally) deleted it, but is it just disabled or something :confused: Ive checked Printers and Faxes but its not there! :eek: I've tried to print in Word too, but to no avail :(

what do you mean by not a real printer? what are you doing it this way for what are you trying to do? why can't you just save the web page as a html document.

I mean I don't have a printer, but I want to 'print' the page and have it saved as a file, and its an invoice, and I don't want to save it as a html document because im being difficult :) I could save it as HTML, but then I would still like to know how on earth to get the virtual printer working :confused:

Back
Top Bottom