Big ol' question about BSOD

Brognan

In Runtime
I have a power supply...and I think it's not enough power...
Can a computer BSOD constantly from not enough power? I was wondering this cause when I put my pc to sleep and when I turn it back on it BSODs on me...75% of the time...happened twice in a row while powering up the pc also...so can insufficient power cause BSODs constantly

usually psu crashes are a total crash and restart not a BSOD.

What is the BSOD error message/stop code?

What is the psu wattage, amps on the 12v rail(s)?

What peripherals are hanging off it?

if a computer gives a BSOD returning from sleep mode that usually says to me a driver or software problem there is prolly a faulting driver or application that isnt reloading properly on returning from sleep
as oppose to a PUS problem , to rule out PSU problems what are your specs ?? and try stressing the complete system see if you get a BSOD then

I suppose it's possible if you are under-watting a video card and that's causing an issue with a drive, however i think it's highly unlikely.

The only reason I'm wondering is cause all this BSOD stuff started happeneing when I put in the psu, 8800gt 512mb gpu and new 2 gigs of ram, and the error is different every time, started with the onboard LAN...turned it off in bios and bought a modem happened again

Another error happened and said it could be from the AVG version being outdated...Maybe I should get the new version

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/18/2008, 08:41:43
Machine name: N/A
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080425-1930)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: GATEWAY
System Model: W3507
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 2044MB RAM
Page File: 1198MB used, 3146MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

I also wiped the computer a week ago...

Here is a couple errors I did get