Broke up with the g/f

Ð88

Fully Optimized
what's happenin guys? It's been a little while since i have posted and I havent been lurking at all so im kinda out of the loop as to what's been going on here. Anyways, long story short, I get back from my trip to Switzerland (which was awesome!) and my g/f is just being really lame. I try to arrange for us to see eachother and she's being really iffy about the whole thing and sure enough she cancels our plans. She has done this in the past before and totally screws with me so this time, im like "uhhh yeah i think i will break up with you now, this is just not working". She basically agrees but says she wants to talk about it later....later never comes and so that settles it. Single again.

I don't care much really. Things weren't going good for the last few weeks between us anyway as far as I was concerned. I didn't have much faith in the relationship anyway so I hooked up with a girl while I was in Switzerland (this is after not hearing from her for over a week after trying to contact her). So it's okay, I'm not upset about it all.

Anyways, because I deliver, here is a picture of said g/f which will probably look familiar to some of you:

myself_025.jpg

and also a small, bad quality picture i stole from her myspace or something (the one on the left obviously):

cheyenne.jpg

PM nudes (lol)

Anyways, thats to bad. But hell, if you dont care no loss there.

Unfortunately I think id to absolutely nuts with out my current girl lol.

Well damn now its time to go out and see what kinda ass is out there. Now remember, if she sleeps with out in the first three days you've known her, she has with the last 25 guys as well. WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!

Well damn now its time to go out and see what kinda ass is out there. Now remember, if she sleeps with out in the first three days you've known her, she has with the last 25 guys as well. WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!

lol no nudes, although there are more pictures to that set (but i didnt get around to stealing them before we broke up lol).

but yeah, it's not really a bad time to be single again. Summer's basically over and I start University again and I think you know what that means. I'm a senior and there's a whole shitload of new freshmans! haha that sums it up I think! And thanks for the advice lol, i'll remember that one!

meh don't let it get to you youll find another man, you should never love anyone who won't return it, shew doesn't care for you and you don't either and sounds like you have a foriegner hot or no?

Helga_004.jpg

typical swedish woman or......

Helga.jpg

the good wones its really important lol.

meh don't let it get to you youll find another man

is the "man" thing intentional lol???? haha, yeah if you're referring to her small boobs i guess that might make her look manish. But she was cute (not a man at all).

, you should never love anyone who won't return it, shew doesn't care for you and you don't either and sounds like you have a foriegner hot or no?

you're right, there was no love

the Swiss girl was just a one night thing, we talked about that.

LOLDAFGNSDKG !!!! i meant like i talk using dude,guy, alot so itshould read youll find another,man. lol hahahahahahaha thats the funniest thing ever.

LOLDAFGNSDKG !!!! i meant like i talk using dude,guy, alot so itshould read youll find another,man. lol hahahahahahaha thats the funniest thing ever.

haha oh wow, that was me completely misreading what you said!! Funny that you didn't notice it haha. i think i'll rep that comment lol!

i think im still crying about that one dude, im going rep you just for luck on a new gf man!

Back
Top Bottom