FS: Dell Ultra Sharp 3007WFP-HC 3007 WFP 30" **Brand New**

romeobrood

Beta member
Hi guys, I am new to the forum. I have ran accross some really good deal Dell 30" LCD's that I am putting up for sale.

I am selling them for $900 each, FREE SHIPPING any where in the continential US.

You are looking at a BRAND NEW Dell 3007WFP-HC (High Color) 30" LCD Flat Panel Monitor. I have only taken the item out of the box for picture purpose and testing to make sure there are NO DEAD PIXELS, NO Marks, NO CRACKS, and FULLY FUCTIONAL. If you have any questions, please fell free to ask. Thank you very much!

Please note:
The Duel Link DVI Cable and the Power cord is not included. They are easily found at Best Buy, Fry's Electronics, eBay and most electronics store.

Warranty Information:
I do not believe these have a factory Dell warranty on them that is why I am selling them for so cheap with shipping. But I do know if you can buy a warranty from Square Trade.

Shipping:
The item will be shipped via UPS with tracking and insured. Shipping will be FREE with in the continental United States! FREE SHIPPING!!!

Payment:
I accept :
-Paypal
-Money Order
-Cashier Check

If you pay by money order or cashier check, please alloy a few days after receipt to make sure they will clear. If you pay by Paypal, I will ship to Paypal address.

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

I sold some monitors, so the third pictures shows less boxes. Thanks for looking

you can email me at romeo_pie@hotmail.com

Man thats as much as I paid for my new tires.

To bad after those I have NO cash. I would love to snatch one of these up. Damn.

How many do u have?? it could take me a while to get 900$ probably a couple weeks. how long do u think you'll have these?

I have 3 left, i dont know how much longer i will have these. Just let me know when you are ready. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom