Sweet PS3 theme

I've been through the store and there themes are less than desirable. I happened to come across a thread on another forum with a great site with loads of themes. I feel in love with this one though. The grass in the backdrop looks almost lifelike.

I took a photo of this. Man my tv looks like the backwoods now! Sorry its a little blurred at the top but I took it on my cell.

MacOSXTheme.jpg

You can download it here. Download

Main Site is here if you want to browse. Fill free to post up any sweet themes you find.

In case your wondering how to install you need a flash drive. Create a PS3 folder then within it create a THEME folder. All caps exactly as I typed. Then go to the theme settings page and at the top you'll see install. Then select your storage device and install it. Then after the install load it up.

lol. nice

i have a MGS theme, makes all the main icons diffrent Metal gear units, it so cool

but a Mac theme....lol

I wonder if I can do that through my network. I have my fileserver set up with WMP11 to stream video and music to my ps3. I'll have to try it.

Some nice themes on that page.

lol. nice

i have a MGS theme, makes all the main icons diffrent Metal gear units, it so cool

but a Mac theme....lol

Ehh I know its not a mac but I didn't like the Vista theme one. Besides I stare at that all day on my computer. I may try out the alienware one though its the them I have on my Tilt. It looks like it would match pretty good.

I wonder if I can do that through my network. I have my fileserver set up with WMP11 to stream video and music to my ps3. I'll have to try it.

Some nice themes on that page.

I don't think you'll be able to download direct onto your PS3. I tried doing it that way and when I click download it says page not found. You could try it though.

you can go to the website on the PS3's browser and just directly download it and it automatically installs it :D

I like the graffiti theme on the PS store

Man thats sweet. I havent been on my ps3 in a few weeks now. I really need too. I had the Mesmerize theme, just because it was very simple and sleek.

Back
Top Bottom