look at this :D

so? doesn't mean people will not want to buy it for a lan party because of its size only to find out that it has integrated graphics.

That's their fault then.

The Dell Studio Hybrid and the Apple Mac Mini are meant for users who want an affordable and simple desktop computer. Their enclosure can't afford high powered components.

That's their fault then.

The Dell Studio Hybrid and the Apple Mac Mini are meant for users who want an affordable and simple desktop computer. Their enclosure can't afford high powered components.

look at some of the processors that they will put in there.

why not just get a laptop? same thing cept better

if they didn't have crappy integrated graphics then they would make some great lan party machines.

They would suck as lan machines, or laptops. Look at it's specs. It's running a laptop chipset, a 667FSB CPU, and a 5400 RPM hard drive. It's a non-portable laptop. Nothing to go ga-ga over and defiantly nothing to consider gaming with.

That's Intel's line of mobile processors, I don't see why they can't put it in this.

those loook pretty sweet. i wonder what kinda power supply. a little modded case with a touch screen and u got urself an ipod :p

how so? there were compact pcs before the mac mini i think mac is the one ripping.

yeah thats my point, anyways the thing would be just as good as a laptop it just depends on preference this is like buying a laptops nonportable equivelent

Back
Top Bottom