The Olympics in a nutshell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it's the Social Lounge doesn't give you the right to toss your shit everywhere.

How about you tone down the language? Thanks.

And very few people have a problem with me, I'd wager that the majority of this community enjoys my presence here. So how about you stop being a little prissy teenage girl, and just ignore it?

"Get over it."

the social lounge is just a place to hang out and relax. if something is wrong, a mod will lock or close it, which he did.

Thelis posted a picture right after me. Haha, J is just being a sissy.

How about you tone down the language? Thanks.

And very few people have a problem with me, I'd wager that the majority of this community enjoys my presence here. So how about you stop being a little prissy teenage girl, and just ignore it?

"Get over it."

Thelis posted a picture right after me. Haha, J is just being a sissy.

you get rep sir! im really am tired of 01001010 you are always trying to mod this this site as said before this is a SOCIAL LOUNGE meaning anything can be posted here mods will take care of it and nice pics lol the olympics are really a joke at this point.

you get rep sir! im really am tired of 01001010 you are always trying to mod this this site as said before this is a SOCIAL LOUNGE meaning anything can be posted here mods will take care of it and nice pics lol the olympics are really a joke at this point.

aww. u shudve smashed down random "1"s and "0"s again for humor.

ok seriously, we dont need to talk about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom