Buying parts

Ok, looks like I'll go with those parts. Just one thing though: DVI cables are expensive! I've never used any, VGA always satisfied me for what I do, will I notice big difference when running 1440x900?

i noticed a difference when i switched to DVI, i never went back to VGA.
Its like all crisp and nice looking.
I think i paid $10 with shipping for mine from newegg, but thats like back when gas prices were still pretty low.

newegg says you can cancel as long as they havent charged you yet.
I think. which step are you on on the billing process?
heres the process

Submitted:
Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process and ship.
Verified:
Verification and fraud prevention measures are complete. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged.
Charged:
Your credit/debit card or other payment has been successfully charged. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.
Packaging:
Your order contents will soon be packaged and sealed.
Shipped:
Your order has shipped. You may view your tracking information by clicking the applicable Order Number above. However, your tracking number may not appear immediately as the shipping couriers update only periodically. Your tracking number(s) will also be sent via e-mail to your Newegg.com login.
Void:
Your order is cancelled. Void orders are null and cannot be re-processed. If you need to re-order as a result, please do so on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for help.

Well they said it was already charged, so because they don't work on weekends does that mean I'll only get refunded on Monday?

edit: Never mind. The order is already void. I got the same thing except that I got the CPU/HSF combo that A. Rooster mentioned earlier. I went $100 over my budget, gotta love nice parents =p

Back
Top Bottom