I fell in love at the Nissan dealership today....

It's the 3 and the 5 for me. If I were to get the 7 series, I'd just get the Mercedes S-class. It's roomy, classy, luxurious, has tons of features and is just an better overall large family car than the 7 series is.

nissan_gtr_official_side.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sticker price: 80k.

Price for a BRAKE change: 8,000$!!!!

1800$ PER rim!

ASD;FKLASFIOAH[R9ANERGIOENG

8=================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THATS SEXY!!!!!! *drool*

Sorry ghost, she's too good for you.

I personally, I don't like the look of these cars at all. That 1988 Camaro somebody posted looks a lot nicer imo.

For the Camaro I love the look of the earlier ones and the newest one. The older ones are obviously vintage and just look classic. The 2009 Camaro has that updated sort of retro look. It looks classic but that the same time the body lines are more refined and smoother.

Some of the cars these days are just so horribly designed...

It's a technological marvel and it's pure engineering brilliance, but it has no soul. It's a 3,814lb PlayStation 3. It doesn't give you any satisfaction as a drivers car because it's the car that's driving you when it should be the other way around.

Jeremy Clarkson didnt think that...

Jeremy Clarkson didnt think that...

So? The feeling that you get from a car is purely subjective.

How I feel about the car can be entirely different from your feelings about it or Jeremy Clarkson. If you think it's the next best thing since sliced bread that's your opinion. I personally think it's way overhyped.

Besides, when he started liking it he hurt his neck. So a Top Gear Top Tip from Alvino: If you don't want to break your neck, DON'T buy the Nissan GT-R.

There...even I can use Clarkson's logic. :)

Back
Top Bottom