I fell in love at the Nissan dealership today....

Oh yea. That's the car that had it's time beaten by a stock 2009 Corvette ZR1 at Nurburgring. :D

Hehe, that is right. The C6 ZR1 is a beast. The LS9 has so much torque and power and the C6 chassis is so chuckable. You should see the video of the ZR1's official Nurburgring time attack. Now that car is worth the six figure price tag.

LS9 > Chuck Norris :D

For Nissans, I like the 350Z better. I don't know much about either of the cars though...

Lol, the 350-z's are all outside on display... there were only 4 of these specially imported under mats and stashed in the back. You can't test drive it until you buy it and only the owner could sell them.

And slow? 500 bhp and 470lb of torque is notttttttttttttttttt slow :D

Lol, the 350-z's are all outside on display... there were only 4 of these specially imported under mats and stashed in the back. You can't test drive it until you buy it and only the owner could sell them.

And slow? 500 bhp and 470lb of torque is notttttttttttttttttt slow :D

these things are NOT slow... completely agree with you ghost. it broke the guy's on topgear's neck(maybe it just threw it outta place lol but he was in a neck brace) because he could take the corner's way to fast... look on youtube for the review of it and you'll see the track on it and how it does, freaking badass car takes corner's like they were a strait road =D

I agree Alvino, from a technological aspect they are amazing machines, but I'd take an R34 over it easily.

I agree Alvino, from a technological aspect they are amazing machines, but I'd take an R34 over it easily.

Yeah. For the money I'd take the E92 M3 over the GT-R. Not just because I'm a BMW enthusiast, but you get the feeling that you're controlling this beast with your own driving and it's not the driving aids that are doing it for you. There's just that soul the car has...something the GT-R sorely lacks.

Yeah. For the money I'd take the E92 M3 over the GT-R. Not just because I'm a BMW enthusiast, but you get the feeling that you're controlling this beast with your own driving and it's not the driving aids that are doing it for you. There's just that soul the car has...something the GT-R sorely lacks.

LMAO, so uhh.... yeah... when did you get to drive a gt-r again?

these things are NOT slow... completely agree with you ghost. it broke the guy's on topgear's neck(maybe it just threw it outta place lol but he was in a neck brace) because he could take the corner's way to fast... look on youtube for the review of it and you'll see the track on it and how it does, freaking badass car takes corner's like they were a strait road =D

Hahahaha, hell yes. The mechanic told me that of the 4 they had, 2 were picked up in the first couple days and both of the buyers were atleast 75. He told me he took it out on a test drive with the owner last week while it was raining and went down the street a mile and took a 90 degree right turn going 50 and didn't use the breaks and after that he said "I need this car." I don't know how completely true that is as I've never seen the car in action, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one.

And yeah, this is NOT my dream car. My DREAAAAAAAAM car:

20060820-bmw-m6-curve-auto-design.jpg

I wouldn't take ANY car in the free world over this if I could have one and do absolutely everything and anything I wanted to it.

LOL The 6-series is horribly ugly. I love BMW's and of all the cars they've made...that has to be the worst of Bangle's designs. Especially the rear end. Which is absurdly ugly. As for the M6...well the only reason I would like the car is because of the S85 V10 under the hood, but that's why you have the M5. :D

LMAO, so uhh.... yeah... when did you get to drive a gt-r again?

Hahahaha, hell yes. The mechanic told me that of the 4 they had, 2 were picked up in the first couple days and both of the buyers were atleast 75. He told me he took it out on a test drive with the owner last week while it was raining and went down the street a mile and took a 90 degree right turn going 50 and didn't use the breaks and after that he said "I need this car." I don't know how completely true that is as I've never seen the car in action, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one.

And yeah, this is NOT my dream car. My DREAAAAAAAAM car:

20060820-bmw-m6-curve-auto-design.jpg

I wouldn't take ANY car in the free world over this if I could have one and do absolutely everything and anything I wanted to it.
only thing that would put me off that is the doors otherwise i would definatley have one of them
if i ever buy a BMW im going to be bying prolly the 5 or 7 series

Back
Top Bottom