A country is being invaded and were doing what?

no they most certainly are not. and you know they are not BS, dont say they are you DO NOT know what the hell you are talking about. i have 5 family members serving our country and the human race in Iraq currently, DON'T YOU DARE tell me that what they are doing is BS, it most certainly IS NOT.

the reason we haven't found WMD's is because the freaking UN requires us to announce our searches, you cannot deny that. my family members (including my father) have personally seen traces of WMD's. my father has been effected by neurological agents from the Gulf War, don't tell me they cleaned up their act since then, because they certainly have not.

you have only heard the bad of Iraq, none of the good. don't say things when you base your ideas and beliefs solely on what the news says.

overall my views are, that we slowly need to begin pulling out. however i do believe that what we are doing there is appreciated by many, we can't make every single living soul happy about what we do over there, but to see the videos on youtube about the celebrations on the day of saddam's hanging is something you cannot deny.

we've screwed up in Iraq, i'll admit that. we went about the whole thing in a bad way, however we cannot bail yet again on Iraq like we did in the Gulf War, we must finish what we've started and support our men and women that are doing an amazing job.
Dont force your opinions on people juar beecause you think we are over there for them reasons dosent mean everyone will think that IMO all of them reasons are BS excuses for the true reason
how can you even think we are over there because iraq had WMD's cos if that was the case then sureley your point 1 where you claim iraq had WMD's and point 20 where you say sadam hussein will act on his hate are completely contradictory because if he had WMD's why didnt he use them ?
There may have been traces of WMD's from before however iraq was claiming it had cleaned its act up and of november 2002 before the US invaded began letting weapons inspectors back to do their job

And i know people only have the news to base their thoughts on however by the looks of it you are basing your views on what your government has told you which is a more credible source a news company or the government ,
My view is the main objective is to get out of iraq but i wouldnt be in any rush to do so i would ensure that it is a smooth running country before bringing my troops home otherwise when the insurgents and saddam faithulls who are still there regain control and reeastablish everything we are going to have some serious problems on our hands

all in going to say is
were fighting in the middle
east and we cant afforded a war
small or cold war level with Russia
2 super powers with nuclear abilitys
NOT GOOD

nukes are empty threats. only the most retarted of people would actually use a nuke.

Officially, we still went in there under the same reasoning as the USA, though. Our leader was just as adamant about the weapons of mass destruction and fight against terrorism as Mr. Bush was.

yes but ultimatley if the US wouldnt have beein invading the UK wouldnt of either

nukes are empty threats. only the most retarted of people would actually use a nuke.

Yes and the president of iran has claimed he will use one against the US if he gets the capability to do so and loads of people actually believe he is crazy enough to do so

So basically what i've gotten from the responses of you guys is that: Who cares if a country is being invaded and a bunch of innocent people die, its not our problem and it costs too much.

Ignorance is bliss right?. Until russia takes over eastern europe.

2 large super powers wear the potentiality to kill millions of people
vs one small country
both 2 evils
witch is the less of to evils tho

So basically what i've gotten from the responses of you guys is that: Who cares if a country is being invaded and a bunch of innocent people die, its not our problem and it costs too much.

we are helping them right now! if you people read my posts, anyways, there are alot of good points here, we really have enough on our hands, we do care about other countries! thats why we rebuild after our wars we try to help the innocent, and either way all the super powers are crazed maniac for the most part ready to blow them selves up, getting involved further in georgias affairs may spark WW3 look at how the other wars started allies helping allies till everyone was involved you keep pushing for involvment the more tension mounts, basically the more wars we fight the greater the chance of an outbreak(WW3), we need to assisst but not make it our war we have enough to deal with as is.

what do you propose? wat would be your plan?

if we move in, who do we fight for?

we live in a work
wear every thing is so close
and most countrys controlling nuclear weapons that a large war is the end of humanity

prodigy, we cant solve everything. it sounds good, but its just not physically or economically possible for us to do that. innocent people die everyday in car crashes, going over to georgia or wherever there is a conflict is like you trying to save every single innocent person that dies everyday. its just not going to happen. war is war, there will always be war and there's nothing we can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom