I fell in love at the Nissan dealership today....

It's a technological marvel and it's pure engineering brilliance, but it has no soul. It's a 3,814lb PlayStation 3. It doesn't give you any satisfaction as a drivers car because it's the car that's driving you when it should be the other way around.

I agree to some extent but i dunno if you saw it on top gear when jeremeny clarkson drove it up the mountain roads it looked like a real fun car to be driving there

i dunno bout it though i mean if i could afford it as a second like weekend driving car i prolly would but i couldnt use it everyday all the gadgets would really get on my nerves if all i wanted to do was drive to work etc

Yeah, I saw that episode, but I still stand by my point. It has so many computers and gizmos that there is no drama. You can't justify paying that much for a car that doesn't give you any drama and fun...

ahh nissan gt-r, come back of the skyline... 0-60 in lower than 3 seconds o the v-spec model. lovely car.... only about 100k when alot of features. rims specially made with a lip around the tire so it wont fly off.... so much things good about this car....

it's not a bad looking ride, but how does it handle in the winter time.....just another thing to factor in there.

j/k.... it's a cool car

Back
Top Bottom