A country is being invaded and were doing what?

You're using the word 'you' an awful lot in there but you fail to realise that we as a country are also in there. We went in at pretty much the same time as the US and are in Afghanistan as well. We went in for supposedly the same reasons as the US, so the way you're taking a dig at those reasons without considering the fact that, actually, we shouldn't be in there either, is quite unjustifiable.
i dont fail to realise we as a country are also in there , how could you forget all the dead troops that just keep getting brought home
I dont think we should be in there but i think a lot of the reason we are in iraq is because america are there and as allies tony blair decided for whatever reason we should follow the americans which is a stupid reason IMO . I mean the whole war on terror was Bush's idea and if it wasnt for him i dont think england would currently have troops in iraq

i agree we shouldnt be in there however i am using you a lot mainly because i believe america did a lot of the work to instigate the iraq war and the invasion of afghanistan and the UK simply followed suit as USA's closest allies

i dont fail to realise we as a country are also in there , how could you forget all the dead troops that just keep getting brought home
I dont think we should be in there but i think a lot of the reason we are in iraq is because america are there and as allies tony blair decided for whatever reason we should follow the americans which is a stupid reason IMO . I mean the whole war on terror was Bush's idea and if it wasnt for him i dont think england would currently have troops in iraq

i agree we shouldnt be in there however i am using you a lot mainly because i believe america did a lot of the work to instigate the iraq war and the invasion of afghanistan and the UK simply followed suit as USA's closest allies

Officially, we still went in there under the same reasoning as the USA, though. Our leader was just as adamant about the weapons of mass destruction and fight against terrorism as Mr. Bush was.

1. to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
2. for regime change.
3. to further the war on terror.
4. because of iraq's violation of united nations resolutions.
5. because of saddam hussein's evil dictatorship and actions.
6. because of a lack of weapons inspections in iraq.
7. to liberate iraq.
8. because of iraq's ties to al qaeda.
9. because iraq was an imminent threat.
10. to disarm iraq.
11. to conclude the gulf war of 1991.
12. because hussein was a threat to the region.
13. for the safety of the world.
14. to support the united nations.
15. because the united states could (easy victory).
16. to preserve peace around the world.
17. because iraq was a unique threat.
18. to transform the region.
19. as a warning to other terrorist nations.
20. because hussein hates the united states and will act against it.
21. because history calls the united states to action.

1. there were no weapons of mass destruction found
2. By what right do they decide to change a countries political leadership?
3. Iraq never engaged in terrorism against the US
4. The US violated a UN resolution by invading Iraq
5. Why not invade Burma and China for the same reason?
6. You can't inspect something that doesn't exist
7. Liberate them from whom? Perhaps now they may require liberating from the invader
8. There are no proven ties to Al Qaeda
11. The Gulf war is over, the US lost, get over it.
12. So are Iran and Israel, going to invade them too?
13. Oh please, you don't honestly believe that do you?
14. The invasion was in breach of a UN resolution.
15. Because they could, now there's a good reason to start a war. Easy? the US is still there losing people every day, there was no "victory"
16. We covered this already, it's just rubbish
17. Unique? in what way? were they going to attack the US with their ficticious weapons of mass destruction? Pretty unique I suppose
18. Into a US middle east base in the centre of dwindling oil reserves
19. The terrorist didn't take any notice, which country to invade next as a "warning"
20. Conjecture.
21. What a load of twaddle, you can't legitimise starting a war by referring to past hostile acts.

Honestly mate, I hope you don't truely believe any of this stuff.

Bullzi you repeated points just with rephrased statements. And those points are all BS...when the U.S concluded their search and didn't find any weapons of mass destruction they should of left. The Iraqi people were happy under the ruling of Saddam, instead of U.S Soldiers roaming the streets and stupid Iraqi rebels setting bombs off anywhere possible. Iraq is a total mess and the U.S are too ashamed to admit it.

no they most certainly are not. and you know they are not BS, dont say they are you DO NOT know what the hell you are talking about. i have 5 family members serving our country and the human race in Iraq currently, DON'T YOU DARE tell me that what they are doing is BS, it most certainly IS NOT.

the reason we haven't found WMD's is because the freaking UN requires us to announce our searches, you cannot deny that. my family members (including my father) have personally seen traces of WMD's. my father has been effected by neurological agents from the Gulf War, don't tell me they cleaned up their act since then, because they certainly have not.

you have only heard the bad of Iraq, none of the good. don't say things when you base your ideas and beliefs solely on what the news says.

overall my views are, that we slowly need to begin pulling out. however i do believe that what we are doing there is appreciated by many, we can't make every single living soul happy about what we do over there, but to see the videos on youtube about the celebrations on the day of saddam's hanging is something you cannot deny.

we've screwed up in Iraq, i'll admit that. we went about the whole thing in a bad way, however we cannot bail yet again on Iraq like we did in the Gulf War, we must finish what we've started and support our men and women that are doing an amazing job.

It is entirely possible that Iraq just did not have weapons of mass destruction. They may have been in the process of building them, or had the facilities to, but no evidence of weapons of mass destruction was found.

Ok..

A few points.

1) We are not in Iraq for Oil. If this were the case wouldn't case prices be low? Wouldn't the dollar-per gallon be really low? Since the Iraq war prices have gone up, and only recenlty starting going down because America's ecomony is making a SLOW come around.

2) Weapons of Mass Destruction. We didn't find them. Ok, does that mean that they don't exist? You are not in the CIA, or a high ranking military personnal. You don't know, I don't know. Just because we didn't find them doesn't mean that someone under Saddem moved them. Our intelligence also blinds US from the truth of what really goes on in this country. Area 51 anyone? That goes for any other country, don't lie.

3) Remember WWII? How did that get started? After WWI we, and the ALLIES (that includes you Mr. England) decided to limit what Germany could do with the Military. Until Mr. Hitler came along and decided that He needed more power, and a Army, under the noses of the Allies, he then invaded Poland, which was an allie of England. Germany at first deined invading them at all. Thus this was the start of WWII. Does this sound familiar at all?

4) Russia is allied to IRAN.

5) It was Europe, not the U.S that started the cease fire, and was the first to say anything about this whole mess even before the US got involved. The only reason why we have anything to do with this, is because we and Gerogia is allied and we support Democracy. NOT OIL.

6) The very fact that Iran is allied with Russia, and that russia at first denied being over there or doing anything, and won't listen to the UN, should scare all of you. Also the very fact after the soviet union broke up, we did the same thing we did with Germany, and Putnam is doing the same thing has Hilter, about the military thing. (not saying that this guy is Hilter but there is a scary parrell)

Not to mention, South Korea, and Iran have been working on NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

This isn't a AMERICAN thing anymore... this is infact a WORLD problem.

wtf... south korea has nothing to do with nukes...get your facts straight.

all in going to say is
were fighting in the middle
east and we cant afforded a war
small or cold war level with Russia
2 super powers with nuclear abilitys
NOT GOOD

Back
Top Bottom