A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Bullzi you repeated points just with rephrased statements. And those points are all BS...when the U.S concluded their search and didn't find any weapons of mass destruction they should of left. The Iraqi people were happy under the ruling of Saddam, instead of U.S Soldiers roaming the streets and stupid Iraqi rebels setting bombs off anywhere possible. Iraq is a total mess and the U.S are too ashamed to admit it.

Bullzi you repeated points just with rephrased statements. And those points are all BS...when the U.S concluded their search and didn't find any weapons of mass destruction they should of left. The Iraqi people were happy under the ruling of Saddam, instead of U.S Soldiers roaming the streets and stupid Iraqi rebels setting bombs off anywhere possible. Iraq is a total mess and the U.S are too ashamed to admit it.

Personally, I disagree. The majority of the Iraqi population most likely hated life under Saddam, but were far too afraid to speak out for fear of being killed. He had already demonstrated on several occasions that killing his own people was something he was prepared to do.

I'm guessing you never watched anything to do with the war? i remember Iraqi's smashing down statues of Saddam. there is SOOOO many people that hated him but were just to scared to say anything because they would be killed... this isent the US where you can say you hate the leader and don't agree with his way's and nothing what so ever happen to you

u are full of ignorance. the middle east is certainly going to be the future economy boosting site. if bush does not maintain control over that area now, in about ten years of so, we will be totally left out of the businesses there because it is so hard to get there. we need early control to assure that we will get a piece of the future middle east in the future.\

and about the sitting back and allowing georgia whatever. if we send some troops over, who do we help? if we help georgia, russia and the US are on bad terms and that is bad. if we help russia, we lose georgia as an ally. what do we do?

u are full of ignorance. the middle east is certainly going to be the future economy boosting site. if bush does not maintain control over that area now, in about ten years of so, we will be totally left out of the businesses there because it is so hard to get there. we need early control to assure that we will get a piece of the future middle east in the future.\

unless sand becomes the next biggest thing since sliced bread, the only thing that the region has is oil...

so by securing future investment in the region, do you really mean securing oil?

I can't see any other reason the region would become a world leading economy.

well heres the thing this is really more of a political assisstance than a military one, so by securing that area were securing our own econmy, over the next few years, they're never going to be a leading economy there really just a resource.we only need them because of there importance to us, in about a decade or so,they will become useless the world is shifting to a more resourceful, and alternative fuels are coming into the overall picture, i believe that its realy not our place to get involved at this point except the fact that they are our allies, thats still my cause a problem for the us, we are already involved in a war we don't need a second one on our hands, this thread is just simpaty for another country, if we weren't in a war it wouldn't really be a problem but we are in way over our heads at this point and we need to foucus on our own survival not so much other peoples.

unless sand becomes the next biggest thing since sliced bread, the only thing that the region has is oil...

so by securing future investment in the region, do you really mean securing oil?

I can't see any other reason the region would become a world leading economy.

Dubai, UAE

Burj20Dubai20Tower201-full.jpg

this is one place with a jump in economical growth.

i know its computer generated. but it exists. i dink.

Back
Top Bottom