Recommendations!

wait the last one i posted does not have a graphics card in it??

nevermind it does, but I don't know anything about linux, does it run microsoft windows and everything???

nope, it only says onboard, but you can get by with that for a while, but the settings might be low-medium

you can buy this
SAPPHIRE 1010 Radeon HD 2600XT 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail
and put it in yourself (not hard, really easy actually)

EDIT - Onboard and graphics card is not the same, a graphics card perform better than onboard
onboard is where you plug into the back of the mobo with the USB and stuff.
Video card is a add on where you plug your motherboard in

it doesnt come with linux either, there is not operating system on it, so you would have to go buy a copy of either windows XP or windows vista. they are about $100-$300? depending on what you get.

Alrighty, so the video graphics card basically has to be plugged in or something? And I don't know anything about linux, can it run windows and everything?

look at the ebay link, and look at the motherboard.
see the red/orange slot? thats where you put the graphics card, but when you get them, make sure you know how to put it in, you can either attempt it yourself like i did, follow the instructions, or ask people online/watch a video (if there is one).
and yes, that computer can run Microsoft Windows XP, even Vista, but not that well in vista

Back
Top Bottom