2 quick question

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i bought the OCZ StealthXStream (finally).
And i was wondering how i should put the PSU, should the 120mm fan be facing down towards the floor, or put the 120mm fan facing towards my GPU/Mobo/etc?
The way my case is made is that the PSU is on the bottom, and not on the top like most cases.

Another question i have is that i dont see how its possible for the AM2 Socket to be able to hold those massive CPU coolers like the Tuniq, can it actually hold and not have a lot of weight pulling it down?
The only computers i see in life are usually laying on the side, and not up like how regular computer holds.

Thanks in advnace

Typically, you can only mount the PSU one way due to the bolt pattern. But if you have a choice, mount it with the fan up.

The AM2 can support the Tuniq Tower cooler just fine. Just don't go banging the case around.

well, the mounting holes on my case goes either way.
No matter which side i put it, there are holes there.
There are total of 7 holes to put the screws on the PSU, so it pretty much gives me options, the was i have it now is facing towards my rig.

By banging, do you mean by tapping the computer hard, or like moving the computer around places?

ah i see.
i guess my next order would be a new HSF for my CPU
Thanks

Wow... The new PSU is actually keeping my system cooler than before, i guess its because of the 120mm helping to suck the heat out.

Back
Top Bottom