China is a polished turd

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
You guys hear about the story of the little girl who "sang" in the opening ceremonies? Between that and what happened to that US tourist there, china is total crap. They make look nice, but are total crap, and I hope they are never allowed to have Olympics again.

So, are you infact saying that faking one girls singing talent and one dead tourist makes a whole country crap? Have you ever even been to china? Or even in asia? Heck, have you ever travelled outside of your own country?

Please tell me what wonder land you live in. I suppose it's country where everyone is happy, nothing is faked and no one dies.

So, are you infact saying that faking one girls singing talent and one dead tourist makes a whole country crap? Have you ever even been to china? Or even in asia? Heck, have you ever travelled outside of your own country?

Please tell me what wonder land you live in. I suppose it's country where everyone is happy, nothing is faked and no one dies.

no, but we don't have our country screwing one little girl over because another looks cuter.

And we also don't have people running around killing someone else and then themselves so they could get onto tv.

no, but we don't have our country screwing one little girl over because another looks cuter.

And we also don't have people running around killing someone else and then themselves so they could get onto tv.

American Idol

Every school shooting ever.

Wow, open your eyes a little bit and get out of your dream world. :rolleyes:

You guys hear about the story of the little girl who "sang" in the opening ceremonies? Between that and what happened to that US tourist there, china is total crap. They make look nice, but are total crap, and I hope they are never allowed to have Olympics again.

You're fooling yourself. Every other country does things like that, if not worse.

but in america, there are more deaths than china, then the people that kill themselves goes on on killing spree and kill hundreds.
isnt that worst than 1?

About the singing, the girl was honored to do it even if she wasnt shown, she was still credited.
you could look it at it either way, the good way is that nobody that watches public TV would make fun of her.

why dont you stop and think of the country you live in and think about the bad stuff that happened or trying to cover up a certain "image"

Think about it, this types of stuff happen everywhere, not exactly, but close enough.

It seems like the countries that are always being ranted on are Germany, Irag, Russia, North Korea, and China.

Why? because they are Communist?
No offence, but it seems like its working better than America, its not their fault that this type of system works in America.

but in america, there are more deaths than china, then the people that kill themselves goes on on killing spree and kill hundreds.
isnt that worst than 1?

About the singing, the girl was honored to do it even if she wasnt shown, she was still credited.
you could look it at it either way, the good way is that nobody that watches public TV would make fun of her.

wow, if you are saying that then humanity has some serious problems. being made fun of for a bad haircut when you are what, 7? If someone like that sag, I wouldn't care, they had talent, and that was pretty cool.

and how could you go on a killing spree after killing yourself?

Back
Top Bottom