Pirate vs Ninja

Pirates are clearly better than ninjas.

clearly pirates had stealth as well. as they raided ships and robbed people.

pirates obviously also had massive body strength as they'd spend their days taking care of and sailing ships.

in any case, pirates and ninjas would probably have never come across each other. however if they did, pirates would kick the ass of ninjas now.

(mostly cause pirates now come equipped with firearms).

I'll go for pirate.....Simply because they do not have to be educated, they can drink all the time, and most of all because a revolver beats all sorts of martial arts. So the ninja can be trained for 50 years, to be the extreme master of every martial art...and in the end gets a headshot from a drunk pirate who is holding a gun for no more than 5-10 minutes :p : :D :D : niceeeeee!!!LLLOOOLLL

I think pirates are better for their strength, and spirit! YARR!!! It may be due to the rum, but pirates clearly have more motives going for them. What do ninja's have to fight for? Pirates have their pride and often times treasure. That, and having a parrot on your shoulder that talks is pretty awesome. Sure ninjas got sneaky ways, but pirates do as well, and they also have more weapons as root mentioned. :D

Go Pirates!!!

EDIT: Muz also gave a good point....she is quite the hottie ;)

pirates.jpg

Ninjas of course.

If you can find all the Ninjas though, I will loose faith and favor Pirates. Keep searching. Post how long you look!

Back
Top Bottom