My buddies forum...needs some help

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Hey there, well my friend started up his own forum a little while ago, and is in need for some help.
He built the forum, has it up and running, but his activity is very low, and he isn't very well tuned with vbulliten.

He's looking for some people (as many as possible) to help him out with the site in whatever way possible.

He's looking for moderators, and Members, and some one who is skilled with using vbulliten.

Please check out the site at www.pccommunity.org
If you are interested in helping out, please PM me or post on the website.

Thanks all, hoping to get this site up and running soon, with lots of members :)

im not being funny, but why does "windowsvista" sign up to everyones forum on here. im just hoping my its not george and is someone genuine :)
Anyhow it looks like a nice site, but ive got other projects going on so cant help :(

I get a white screen when I go to your site now, it was working just a little bit ago...

I get a white screen when I go to your site now, it was working just a little bit ago...

i don't know what my buddy did with his site LOL
I think he's going to scrap it all together, he doesn't see the point of making it.

Its true, very little point in making a site nowadays unless its something you just want for fun or its a ground breaking idea, everything pretty much been taken unfortunately...

I can register there. Your friend should add his site's reference to his own profile signature. And while he is talking on the other forums, solving peope's problems, they will surely visit his forum. Besides, the content of the site has to be always fresh in order to get some interest of the members.

Back
Top Bottom