Page cannot be displayed? Help to diagnose pls.

Pjrpower

Beta member
Hi.

I have a client that needs to use the website www.readingplus.com. I connected remotely and showed the customer the website and all was fine. Now however, a few days later she cannot connect to the site at all (from any of the pcs one her home network).

When I ping the site from her location we get 100% packet loss.

When I ping the site from my location I get the site ok, but still get 50% packet loss.

I need help of where to start diagnosing this problem. I believe that this may be a routing issue but dont know where to start the troubleshooting process?
Do I refer this to her ISP or report to the the company who own the website?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Im getting 25% loss, but I can access. Also, a TRACERT from CMD produces some strange results..

Re: Page cannot be displayed

I need help of where to start diagnosing this problem. I believe that this may be a routing issue but dont know where to start the troubleshooting process?

This one is now sorted. After speaking with the websites tech support they confirmed that it was an issue with a router between my client in UK and there server in US. As it was not one of there routers (but a router several hops from them) it was not up to them to resolve the issue.
Luckily however, the issue seemed to resolve itself!

Back
Top Bottom