Gallery: Cases

Antec fans are pretty much silent on low and quiet on medium. They do make some noise on high, but nothing compared to my FM121 all the way up. Even when it isn't all the way up, it makes an annoying noise.

Antec fans are pretty much silent on low and quiet on medium. They do make some noise on high, but nothing compared to my FM121 all the way up. Even when it isn't all the way up, it makes an annoying noise.

do you have a pic of the FM121??

Here ya go.

IMG_2045.jpg

cs.jpg

frnt.jpg

The 2ND one doesnt look too great, because of the flash. I might take a better photo tomorrow...

Wiring is a little messed up, but i'll fix that when i upgrade.. I like my case.

Thats a nice case, I'm starting to go off mine a bit now actually.

i liked the case you have and the one i had....but it was very tight...like i guess for a simply everyday computer it met its needs...but once i decided to build a gaming pc...i needed way more room.

Definitely is a nice case tho...i liked the look of it forsure. But now my Antec 1200 makes that case look very very tiny LOL :p

cs.jpg

frnt.jpg

The 2ND one doesnt look too great, because of the flash. I might take a better photo tomorrow...

Wiring is a little messed up, but i'll fix that when i upgrade.. I like my case.

where did you get that case from?? it looks SOO nice...i want one now :p

It's just a 120MM fan.

yeah...but it looks like a solid fan...like the quality of it forsure.

I don't like it. Anything above the absolute minimum on the fan controller it makes an annoying humming sound. It's just a re-branded Evercool fan. Thermaltake uses is on their newer Big Towers.

Personally I think Delta's, Sanyo Denki's, and Panaflo's are better fans if you wanna move a lot of air.

Panaflo's are best if you want good air movement and silence at the same time. Delta's are best for pure airflow though. Some of them are effing loud though.

Back
Top Bottom