spywares help me!

slight prob :

my.php

which one is it i need to delete the related spyware files but which are they?

Hell, you got me. From your previous post, I has assumed that you knew which file it was.

This is how I got rid of Antivirus XP 2008. It is different than the XP Antivirus 2008 most sites refer to.

First you need to stop the program from loading on startup. This is what you do to stop it:

Start, run

Type msconfig

Go to Startup tab

Uncheck lphc35dj0e1an
Uncheck rhc75dj0e1an

Click apply, then ok
Restart computer

Then you need to delete the main files this program uses. Delete the following file:

C:\windows\system32\lphc35dj0e1an.exe

Delete the following folder and all contents:

C:\program files\rhc75dj0e1an

This should remove the program from your system but you probably still have a warning message displayed as your wallpaper in Windows and the virus removed the ability to change the wallpaper or your desktop settings.

what file do i delete i have no idea where those files are.

what file do i delete i have no idea where those files are.

Some of those are registry keys that need to be re-edited. Not sure which ones.

If it was Windows Anti-virus 08 that you had, your just best off reformatting.

A bit confused here: Is this a connection malfunction between Windows Anti-Virus 08 (for XP) that you tried using on Vista or is it spyware?

A bit confused here: Is this a connection malfunction between Windows Anti-Virus 08 (for XP) that you tried using on Vista or is it spyware?

Windows Anti-Virus 2008, Windows Anti-Virus 2009, Anti-Virus 2008, and Anti-Virus 2009 are all varriants of the same virus/spyware infection.

Back
Top Bottom