Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol never mind there will be plenty of other occasions

oh and his incapabilities to use a condom correctly thread was also closed

@RubberChicken: Is your computer are modded gateway by any chances? Because the free gateway I got has came with the exact same RAM and CPU.

i think imma try my hand at making my own cider , it dosent look difficult and i like cider ,
BTW for you american users i mean fermented apple juice not the non alcoholic stuff

All you need is 2 liters of apple juice in a pop bottle(to handle the fermentation and carbonation). Add one cup of sugar(you will have to reduce the amount of apple juice to accommodate). Mix the sugar well by shaking the bottle(with cap on of course) then add 1/8 tsp of yeast and cap with either a modified cap with a hole in the top(rubber/plastic with a slit inside the cap). Wait 5 to 6 days, then refrigerate. :D Works like a charm!

@RubberChicken: Is your computer are modded gateway by any chances? Because the free gateway I got has came with the exact same RAM and CPU.

no, its all home built.

awwh i love it when i get the timing wrong with the space bar

thin gse ndu plik ethi s :D

all you need to know about this forum is , friendliest member is MUZ remember them three letters MUZ:D

ahh, don't even think that member, absolutely the worst. I've given him another abr of rep TWICE. not once, but twice. what do I gte in return? jack squat.

I'm the best.

j/k we all love each other. its one big gay orgy. with chicks watching

All you need is 2 liters of apple juice in a pop bottle(to handle the fermentation and carbonation). Add one cup of sugar(you will have to reduce the amount of apple juice to accommodate). Mix the sugar well by shaking the bottle(with cap on of course) then add 1/8 tsp of yeast and cap with either a modified cap with a hole in the top(rubber/plastic with a slit inside the cap). Wait 5 to 6 days, then refrigerate. :D Works like a charm!

Wow,Im Gonna try that!

In Other news,My Z5500's will be here tommorow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom