Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been away (compared to how long I'm usually on). Like state earlier my PSU died and I'm without a computer. Yesterday I order an Antec 500W PSU, EVGA 8600GT, Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste, 2 120mm fans, 1 92mm fan. Hopefully it arrives by Wednesday.
You'll be happy with the 8600GT,It's a great card for the price!

Time to intertwine myself into the inner social networks of this forum
!

LOL! So,What kind of computer do you have?

You'll be happy with the 8600GT,It's a great card for the price!

LOL! So,What kind of computer do you have?

That depends, are we talking about the computer I'm fixing to build in the next few weeks or the computer I have right now?

If we're talking the one in the next few weeks it's the "$1500" build from Worshipme's build guide with a few personal changes on my end with include a 1TB HD and a sound card. I'm actually thinking of getting dual Sapphire 4850 TOXIC's instead of regular 'ole 4850's. Supposedly one overclocks to a 4870 for $80 less.

If we're talking the one I have right now it's a freakin POS that I bought in 2005. It's a compaq with a amd sempron 3200+ 1.8 ghz processor. I decked it out meself with a Nvidia 7300 GT and a whole whopping gig of DDR 3200.

Time to intertwine myself into the inner social networks of this forum
!

oh, that might take a while. We have some clicks (is that how its spelled? lemme check urban dictionary. Nope, its wrong, I was right about being wrong) I mean cliques that even I to this date don't understand. Maybe its one of those you are on the inside and don't know it things. Or maybe I'm just stupid. I'd have to vote for the later. Either way, have fun trying to figure this out, and watch out for any links thelis posts. and beware of ghostfl. his ego is like 80x bigger than he claims his.. well, nevermind. just understand that its gonna take some time to know all of us.... but once you do its great fun.

oh, and I can't type. thati sver yimportan tt okno wwh yhal fm ystuf flook slik ethis. I have timing issues with the space bar that don't always get fixed.

(is that how its spelled? lemme check urban dictionary. Nope, its wrong, I was right about being wrong)

If you read my signature and get a new keyboard your problems will be solved!

Oh, and I know, I can't even play half the games I want to because of my computer.

I'm still rocking DDR400 ram. In fact I have another gig coming to keep this thing good enough to game until after college when I have a nice plush job and can buy computers by the dozen on a whim. That and a new monitor (getting rid of one of my 13" crt's- I have dual monitors and a nice 19" widecreen LCD should be the balls) should hold me over until I have enough points on JACT to get an 8600 to start rocking something other than low settings.

did I tell you that I'm the king of free stuff?

listing stuff off the top of my head that I got for free off the interwebs I have:

1 dozen golf balls
golf bag
360 controller plus usb reciver
regular xbox wireless controller
webcam
grill set
putter
and some other random stuff... like thermoses and what not

but yeah, if you want it for free, its possible.

oh, that might take a while. We have some clicks (is that how its spelled? lemme check urban dictionary. Nope, its wrong, I was right about being wrong) I mean cliques that even I to this date don't understand. Maybe its one of those you are on the inside and don't know it things. Or maybe I'm just stupid. I'd have to vote for the later. Either way, have fun trying to figure this out, and watch out for any links thelis posts. and beware of ghostfl. his ego is like 80x bigger than he claims his.. well, nevermind. just understand that its gonna take some time to know all of us.... but once you do its great fun.

oh, and I can't type. thati sver yimportan tt okno wwh yhal fm ystuf flook slik ethis. I have timing issues with the space bar that don't always get fixed.

awwh i love it when i get the timing wrong with the space bar

thin gse ndu plik ethi s :D

all you need to know about this forum is , friendliest member is MUZ remember them three letters MUZ:D

i think imma try my hand at making my own cider , it dosent look difficult and i like cider ,
BTW for you american users i mean fermented apple juice not the non alcoholic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom