God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how ghostFL feels haha :

lolcats-funny-pictures-submissions.jpg

Read my post above this one. They damn sure did a lot wrong.

Are you mentally challenged? That's exactly what I did!!!!! OH MY F*CKING GOD!
well yer they did do a few things wrong if you are right in saying they didnt actually look into the complain but what can you do they are cops and you where self admittedly in a loud and heated situation and so they chose to put you in cuffs and let you cool down for a while , in future dont get into heated situations and the wont have a reason to put you in cuffs
by your own admission you didn't just ignore him and leave as tommy boy said would have been the best cause of action

I don't think I've ever met cops like that. And, before you go on trying to correct me or anything =p, I'd like to say that I agree with you. They obviously didn't do their job correct (assuming the information you gave us is biased as little as possible). I'm glad you still got down to town with your girl though =D . It would have sucked if she ditched you.

well yer they did do a few things wrong if you are right in saying they didnt actually look into the complain but what can you do they are cops and you where self admittedly got into a loud and heated situation and so they chose to put you in cuffs and let you cool down for a bit while , in future dont get into heated situations and the wont have a reason to put you in cuffs
by your own admission you didn't just ignore him and leave as tommy boy said would have been the best cause of action

True, you are right. I should have alerted security. It was a fun night, we were watching the UFC fight and having a good time, and I wasn't expecting this guy to cause such a problem. Thought it was just like every other guy in a club trying to dance with a girl. He gets turned down, walks away. This is what I expected and hoped for. I wasn't the one doing the hardcore yelling and stuff. The obnoxious, disrespectful, drunk guy was. That's why we decided to leave, we didn't want to get involved in anything.

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=75045

You really need to get your life together.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Because I have sex and the condom was too small!? YOu are crazy. Lol

PRUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Because I have sex and the condom was too small!? YOu are crazy. Lol

Dude, I could have stuck the condom over my head (only if it wasn't used though. If it was then it was shrunk too much to fit on) and it wouldn't have ripped. You just had a girl that was hard to please.

True, you are right. I should have alerted security. It was a fun night, we were watching the UFC fight and having a good time, and I wasn't expecting this guy to cause such a problem. Thought it was just like every other guy in a club trying to dance with a girl. He gets turned down, walks away. This is what I expected and hoped for. I wasn't the one doing the hardcore yelling and stuff. The obnoxious, disrespectful, drunk guy was. That's why we decided to leave, we didn't want to get involved in anything.

PRUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

hes never had that problem before size is the issue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom