God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since we're only getting your obviously biased view of the situation, and knowing your previous reputation for getting in trouble, I don't think any of us are out of line for thinking the way we do about this.

A. You get in argument
B. Someone calls the po-po
C. They grab your punk ass for a few to figure out what happened
D. They let you go.

No adjustment needed on my end.

well im sorry people are so thick headed you did the right thing ghost:

Borat_Two_thumbs_up_yours.jpg

approves you.

well you gotta understand the police where only responding to a complaint about trouble and so they have a duty to the complainant to investigate the complant fully before letting you go
They did nothing wrong and either did you hence why you weren't charged with anything or taken down the station , maybe you should have complained to the manager or door staff if there where any about this guy

if you dont want people to judge you dont post this sort of thing in future or post proper details in your first post rather than the short vague posts which give no real insight or details of the story

A drunk guy is feeling up on your girl after she and I have told him to back off. What would you do? Fight him or walk away? Whats the mature thing to do? The legal thing to do? What did I f*cking say I did!? Me and my girl decided to leave because the "sketchier" type of people were starting to show up as we were noticing.
You should have just ignored the guy and went about your business or moved to a different part of the bar away from him instead of getting, in your own words, "loud and stupid" and causing a disturbance prompting the cops to be called. They don't just come for no reason, you must have been causing enough of a disturbance for other people in the bar to feel they needed to call the cops. You were just being young and immature about it. You aren't in high school anymore, no need to "beat up" anyone who looks at your girlfriend.

You could have avoided the whole thing if you would have just ignored the guy, remember that for the future......that is my final word in this thread.

"I was just trying to avoid all confrontation and have the guy leave us alone, so we just decided to leave he was doing that and thats when he was stopped by the pollice". he was trying not to get in a fight so your just trying to srtart an argument.

well you gotta understand the police where only responding to a complaint about trouble and so they have a duty to the complainant to investigate the complant fully before letting you go
They did nothing wrong and either did you hence why you weren't charged with anything or taken down the station , maybe you should have complained to the manager or door staff if there where any about this guy

if you dont want people to judge you dont post this sort of thing in future or post proper details in your first post rather than the short vague posts which give no real insight or details of the story

I would have been completely fine with staying there every single minute of that hour or so while I was being detained.... IF they had actually done their job and tried to do anything. They just put me there and went back to talking and hanging out.

They are off-duty cops that stay in front of the bar. They just continued to bullshit around the ENTIRE time. I think I saw ONE of them go into the club and then shortly came back out with some other random over-intoxicated loudmouth.

"I was just trying to avoid all confrontation and have the guy leave us alone, so we just decided to leave he was doing that and thats when he was stopped by the pollice". he was trying not to get in a fight so your just trying to srtart an argument.

no he isnt trying to start an argument he is right , Ghost didnt just ignore this guy like would have been the best cause of action , self admittedly some form of confrontation went on
it just got heated and loud and stupid.
someone obviously called the cops at this point
Thats why the cops cam and detained him for a while whilst they found out what happened
honestly in my view they didnt do anything wrong

no he isnt trying to start an argument he is right , Ghost didnt just ignore this guy like would have been the best cause of action , self admittedly some form of confrontation went on
someone obviously called the cops at this point
Thats why the cops cam and detained him for a while whilst they found out what happened
honestly in my view they didnt do anything wrong

Read my post above this one. They damn sure did a lot wrong.

You should have just ignored the guy and went about your business or moved to a different part of the bar away from him instead of getting, in your own words, "loud and stupid" and causing a disturbance prompting the cops to be called. They don't just come for no reason, you must have been causing enough of a disturbance for other people in the bar to feel they needed to call the cops. You were just being young and immature about it. You aren't in high school anymore, no need to "beat up" anyone who looks at your girlfriend.

You could have avoided the whole thing if you would have just ignored the guy, remember that for the future......that is my final word in this thread.

Are you mentally challenged? That's exactly what I did!!!!! OH MY F*CKING GOD!

No, I was at the bar with my girl getting us drinks and a creepy ass old guy kept trying to get with her, and she kept telling him to fuck off and that she is with me, and he wouldnt stop trying to grind up on her.

you both should have walked away and alerted security staff or police about someone sexually assautling her. That would be the smart thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom