God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, thanks man.

I don't know, this is a city. Its not like a small little town where all the cops are hardcore old timers. These guys just use their gang colors in the wrong way. Not all of them, I love the legit cops. But the jerks I have a problem with.

I see cops use their lights to get through traffic lights because they don't want to wait like everyone else because they are "special" all the time. At least 5 times a week. They speed their asses off too when they have no emergency to get to.

we have charger cop cars that do that on 400 alllllll the time:

charger_police.jpg

I've never had problems with cops. I did do an infrigement once without knowing it, but if you cooperate, most of the time, they let you go. You see, you got to be calm and patient with them. Not because they're stupid...they're really smart. They test your patience as well.

I've never had problems with cops. I did do an infrigement once without knowing it, but if you cooperate, most of the time, they let you go. You see, you got to be calm and patient with them. Not because they're stupid...they're really smart. They test your patience as well.

Oh hell yes. I know not to piss off a cop. Haha, then they will just detain you for the hell of it. The thing is, I wasn't being like that at all which is what annoys me so much. I sat there indian style for over an hour not saying anything. Not even moving. Everything I said was "Yes sir. No sir." and in a calm, respectful tone.... I don't know... maybe he didn't like my shoes.

And ACE, you can tell that picture is photoshopped SOOOOOOOO easily.

We have those chargers all over the place here, but I still see a crown vic here and there.

I don't really have much of an opinion on your problem ghost.. but..
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's assholes everywhere in every field, and police are no exception.

Fortunately, most police here are level headed.

Yeah, I know they have them.... They have VIPER and Camaro Cops! I'm just saying THAT individual picture is photoshopped....

edit: well, it might not be actually, unless they did a good ass job on the reflections. Its just the all white background, the un-level "POLICE" down the side of it. Plus, where have you seen a town called "POLICE"? Lol, that Dodge logo wouldn't be there either. Maybe it is just a show car model.

Do you know how to read? I didn't do a thing. I avoided a mother f*cking fight with this dude. You are a tool, learn to read and understand the situation before you say I was getting wasted and doing drugs and doing illegal stuff.

I was legally drinking at a damn bar, a guy tried messing with my girl, i told him to fuck off, we almost got into a fight, instead i just took my girl and we were leaving. Then cops stopped me on the way out and wanted to "find out what hapenned", aka, put me in cuffs and have me sit on my ass for an hour. There was nothing to tell. Nothing illegal even occurred, that's what I'm getting at you tools. Jesus.

lol
Well, you may say that about me, but at the end of the day you got cuffed AND you didn't get the girl.....so who's the tool now?.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom