God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kiddies and your "problems" with cops crack me up. If you grow up and don't do stupid crap, you'll soon realize that you wont have any problems with them any more.

ohthedrama4vi.gif

You kiddies and your "problems" with cops crack me up. If you grow up and don't do stupid crap, you'll soon realize that you wont have any problems with them any more.

ohthedrama4vi.gif
Seems funny to me that the only people who hate cops and think cops are "power hungry" and are detaining them for no reason are the ones that do stupid stuff to get arrested.

And it ain't like ghost hasn't been in trouble or arrested before. You should know better and start growing up man.

Seems funny to me that the only people who hate cops and think cops are "power hungry" and are detaining them for no reason are the ones that do stupid stuff to get arrested.

And it ain't like ghost hasn't been in trouble or arrested before. You should know better and start growing up man.

Do you know how to read? I didn't do a thing. I avoided a mother f*cking fight with this dude. You are a tool, learn to read and understand the situation before you say I was getting wasted and doing drugs and doing illegal stuff.

I was legally drinking at a damn bar, a guy tried messing with my girl, i told him to fuck off, we almost got into a fight, instead i just took my girl and we were leaving. Then cops stopped me on the way out and wanted to "find out what hapenned", aka, put me in cuffs and have me sit on my ass for an hour. There was nothing to tell. Nothing illegal even occurred, that's what I'm getting at you tools. Jesus.

lol

Do you know how to read? I didn't do a thing. I avoided a mother f*cking fight with this dude. You are a tool, learn to read and understand the situation before you say I was getting wasted and doing drugs and doing illegal stuff.

I was legally drinking at a damn bar, a guy tried messing with my girl, i told him to fuck off, we almost got into a fight, instead i just took my girl and we were leaving. Then cops stopped me on the way out and wanted to "find out what hapenned", aka, put me in cuffs and have me sit on my ass for an hour. There was nothing to tell. Nothing illegal even occurred, that's what I'm getting at you tools. Jesus.

lol

yeah but thats just your account of the story aaaaaaaand like tommy boy said, it's not the first time you've been in trouble with the police so your account is probably bulllllllllllll****

........stop gettin so worked up dude

yeah but thats just your account of the story aaaaaaaand like tommy boy said, it's not the first time you've been in trouble with the police so your account is probably bulllllllllllll****

........stop gettin so worked up dude

Hai George.

im with chost im really sick of power hongry cops that like to show musle the ones that actuallydo there jobs are fine but when they just like to use there power wrong that s when i get mad, ive had to get into a few arguments with bullheaded cops on this before there just real jerks man, anyways nice girl man haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom