check my fisrt build over. i think it should be problem free

Nice selection of parts. I see no problems there.

The neat thing about that motherboard is that you can purchase a Nvidia video card and use the onboard video graphics to boost it's performance in Hybrid SLI.

yes i will be using it in my gatway which i find to support (looks like)a AXT mobo.
??????do prebuilts use standard mounts. like micro and mini and axt?

i will be buying a case when i get the money. i can post it here if you want to see it. or i can post my whole build. i just need to buy this stuff more school so i can use the computer. i am sick of this old stuff.

thnak i like the selection too.. good rating low price and still better then most prebuilts.

yea the video card could make it a nice gamer(have no clue on how to do this but new i could.) and with the 600 watt psu if should support all the light this thing will have. preformance first. bling last.

another weird thing is that the cpu and ram spots are not in standard spots.

Hybrid SLI. nvidia look like they want to try cross fire. lol poor nvidia

there was a ati video board but it was a micro board so i got this oother the small board so i didn'r have to buy a case with it.

open to ideas

Hybrid SLI. nvidia look like they want to try cross fire. lol poor nvidia
Huh? Nvidia was doing SLI before ATI even thought about Crossfire. Hybrid SLI is a nice "bonus" for those that opt for a more powerful graphics card.

some prebuilts use standard others use bespoke standards which make swapping in a new motherboard difficult , however if it as you say looks atx then it most likely is as not many manufactureres use bespoke standards

lol SLI has been around for a while in fact it was around before ATI's crossfire

yes i no but hybird sli. thats differnt. it is a nvidia card and the onboard video working together.no cables or bridges. like crossfire

ok my gatway case is ATX. and it has little metal stand offs. that should work

crossfire still has bridges ?
ati_mixed_crossfire.jpg

o snap. i thou that was what made it different. i dont no what i am saying. i guess i have never seen a cross fire setup. and have seen boards that say they support cross fire which lead me to believe it used the board and not bridges. you learn somthing new everyday

Back
Top Bottom