Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL go ahead and come to cali, i really doubt you will... trust me you wouldent say shit in my face becauase your just a internet pussy.... its nature you guy's need to get used to it. the stupid mouse was gonna die anyways so who carers if you think its bad. you dont like nature? well go to another planet then because this kinda shit happens daily numbnuts

its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard

You and your friends need help. Real help.

It's okay that he was feeding the mouse, but it really isn't funny.

Regardless, you should of used your best judgment before you posted that video.

I really doubt he had any to begin with.

i never once said i enjoyed it you stupid ass, why you giving neg rep for no reasons. did i ever once say i laugh at it? no. is it my video? NO!!!!!!!!! am i in anyway in that video? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said its nature and its going to happen regardless so blow me if you dont like the truth

Looks like you found it humorous.
Of coarse it's going to happen in nature, thats just the way things are, but the fact that the morons in that video are laughing at watching one animal eat another alive is just sick, no matter how 'natural' it is.

how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure.... i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend so blow me before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick

awwh there it is the famous you know nothing about me line , i love it when people post that on a forum , its so f'ing funny . looks like you dont have common sense cos if you did you wouldnt bother stating the obvious , in case you hadnt noticed nobody knows anything about any other member here its the internet

as for the video well maybe in future you should make it clearer what you are posting ha ha at and use a bit of better judgement when posting videos , we all know reptiles eat mice in nature but that dosent mean your friend has to be a douche and make a video and enjoy watching it etc he just needs help IMO if thats his idea of enjoyment , and as for yourself there is no reason to post a video like that on a forum . and why would you laugh at the fact that it was your friend

shopping around for tv tuners, I see this:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3119041&CatId=1427

read the reviews....

some random reviewer said:
Works great... if you're in a good area that is. My house can't get crap however if you move 200 feet in any direction you can at least get FOX11. FWI you're gunna want to use the antenna that it comes with. The Software that is comes with is absolute KRAP!!! The CD is now in pieces due to 3 hours of pure frustration. Thankfully my Doctor was good enough to remove every piece of it from my forehead. The stitches still aren't ready to come out yet. :( I keep telling myself 3 more days...3 more days.

that is pretty funny. wonder if its true?

Sorry I've been away (compared to how long I'm usually on). Like state earlier my PSU died and I'm without a computer. Yesterday I order an Antec 500W PSU, EVGA 8600GT, Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste, 2 120mm fans, 1 92mm fan. Hopefully it arrives by Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom