Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL go ahead and come to cali, i really doubt you will... trust me you wouldent say shit in my face becauase your just a internet pussy.... its nature you guy's need to get used to it. the stupid mouse was gonna die anyways so who carers if you think its bad. you dont like nature? well go to another planet then because this kinda shit happens daily numbnuts

And you're an internet ****tard!

LOL go ahead and come to cali, i really doubt you will... trust me you wouldent say shit in my face becauase your just a internet pussy.... its nature you guy's need to get used to it. the stupid mouse was gonna die anyways so who carers if you think its bad. you dont like nature? well go to another planet then because this kinda shit happens daily numbnuts

<3

"Trust me"? Lolololololololololololololololololol you sound a little bit too sure of yourself, sweetheart.

and im rick astley (oops ive said too much).
the point is. anyone can chat s**t on the net, and sometimes you just have to let it slide. the internet is just a pile of bs, but we cant stop the bad parts.
getignighted may quite wierdly like this stuff. thats his messed up problem. no point ruining a good thread which wont solve much.

You piece of shit, that's about as funny as cancer. Ian Brady started out abusing animals and look what he ended up doing.

I hope for your sake I don't meet you in real life as I'd like to feed you alive to an animal and watch you suffer, asshead.

Video flagged as animal abuse. I'll be checking back in three days to see if it's gone, you sick fuck.

Pretty much what he said.

Oh dam! I neg Repped the wrong person,i just noticed now.

Sorry dude :(

i never once said i enjoyed it you stupid ass, why you giving neg rep for no reasons. did i ever once say i laugh at it? no. is it my video? NO!!!!!!!!! am i in anyway in that video? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said its nature and its going to happen regardless so blow me if you dont like the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom