bad day today

ace777

Fully Optimized
so basically my day has sucked all the way around and i want t o ask ou you guys what your advice is. i had a good friend at work who is a smart alic about everything so basically for the last 2 days we haave fought about bullcrap things. i forget to make a drink he jumps me, i return the favor so the whole work day for the lastt two we pop remarks at each other. he used to be one of my better friend but idk what happened. so his sister is a little higher on the pole then i am and she picks favorites over him. and so im talking to one of my friends about that and he gets involved in the conversation and says it his buisness and so now im reallly pissed. and so that night (today) we are out in the parking lot im tired so im ready to just knock him out but im nearly 18 so im like i don;t need the charges. so we argue he throws crap up in my face getting in my face and so rather then hit him i get in my car and as im leaving he says way to run away, i said im going to be the bigger man and not fight you since your clearly like to start them, he says i don't start fights i finish the,m:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so the queer has me so mad right npw, and i nopw this isn't a counsler forums but what would you guys do.

Pissing contests are boring and pointless. I would of told him to throw his hands up or STFU to be honest. I think in all the fights I've been in I've only ever hit someone else first once. And that was only because I was about to get jumped by 3 guys.

I'm willing to bet if you got up in his face and raised your voice a bit he would of backed down like a bitch. Most people that run there mouths off are bitch's. Talking shit is pointless. That means don't even bother if its a place you can potentially get busted for fighting. Why get in a fight and risk getting assault charges. If he punches you first its self defense.

If he doesn't throw his hands up tell him your going to bounce because it just looks like he wants to play with his nuts rather than fight.

You were the real man in this situation. You backed off and did not fight him, whereas he was wanting to pick a fight and kept pushing it.

I'd personally tell him to f**k off and never speak to me again if he was going to have that kind of attitude.

well, the old me would start throwing punches without thinking of the ending effects haha but you were def the bigger man and walked away (well drove away) you did the right thing and should feel good about your choice to not fight

You were the real man in this situation. You backed off and did not fight him, whereas he was wanting to pick a fight and kept pushing it.

I'd personally tell him to f**k off and never speak to me again if he was going to have that kind of attitude.

I agree, Totally.

id just let it cool for a bit. if he chats s**t just give some back. dont ever start a fight. if he wants to be a d**k and start one then you should finish it and show him whos boss. if he knows hes getting to you he'll just carry on doing it, so just chill and defend when needed :)

Back
Top Bottom