08 Opening Ceromony @ Bejing

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
any one watching it.

it is realy incredable :0

and if any one is watching it, what i would do for that big ass screen they using for the caligraphy 300 something feet by 100 something feet

lol..id hook my ps3 up to that thing in a second :D

That was probably about the craziest tech stuff and drumming I've ever seen.

but a few drummers were off. I wanted to beat their butts.

The column things with the people inside was sweet! I can't believe it was people inside doing that, it was amazing! Plus the cheerleaders have been standing there forever, they must be tired.

Yeah I watched it on a 52" HDTV.

2 things annoyed me like no other:

1) It wasn't live when everywhere else was. I'm telling you, those greedy ************** just play play it in prime time for the money.
2) The butt load of commercials ^

definitely was something worth seeing.

yeah...way to many commercials...kinda got annoying after awhile.

It just finished up here. Very cool. The Chinese sure know how to put on a show.

JogaBonito1502, if you wanted to see it live, you would have had to get up real early this morning.

The lighting of the tourch was well amazing. Its gonna be rubbish next year when its in the UK after watching that!

The lighting of the tourch was well amazing. Its gonna be rubbish next year when its in the UK after watching that!

hah, yep. All those fancy Asian engineers educated here in the US.

quick, ship some of the engineers designing the think in the UK to here and asia to learn as much as possible before building begins.

Back
Top Bottom